Snow and Ice Removal
Why Be Snowed In When You Can Call New Castle!
There is a lot of competition in our area who inherently get into snow and don’t know what they’re doing; it’s just a continuation of their contract. They beat down prices and don’t have the equipment, people, or correct insurance to do the job right. We ask our potential clients and property managers to please stop looking at the bottom line because it doesn’t tell the whole story. The cheapest price doesn’t buy the best service and with people’s safety at risk, why take the chance?
-Brian Cuccaro CLP,ASM
In our area, where winters can be long and harsh, it is crucial to have a prompt & efficient snow removal company. We have earned this reputation of reliability and our customers enjoy the beauty of a snowfall rather than the headache of the removal.
Why Choose New Castle For Your Winter Maintenance?
- + Fully staffed and trained team, many who have been with us for 10 years or more.
- + We invest in newer equipment which is critical to maintain 100% “up-time”
- + We use specialty equipment such as front-end loaders, winged plows, and ventrac sidewalk equipment
- + We have 10 Satellite locations for material and backup equipment during a snow/ice event
- + We use the latest tracking/routing software to manage all crews during a storm
- + We have a brand new state of the art service vehicle with 12,000 lb. winch, welder, air compressor, and generator to keep plows and other equipment up and running during a snow/ice event
- + We have 5000 gallon brine tanks for liquid pre-salting which keep the snow from bonding to the asphalt (storm specific)
- + We have a 1 million dollar primary insurance policy with a 5 million umbrella and “job site aggregate” coverage
- + We purchase/invest in hundreds of tons of salt before the season even starts so we are guaranteed to have enough product for the duration of the winter.
- + We have a 5 person support staff in the office during a snow event to handle calls, dispatching, etc.
- + Our average snow client has been with us for 10 years
- + We are a member of Snow & Ice Management Association (SIMA) which notifies us of the latest trends in the industry.
Here Is How We Help You
Call Us To Consult
When you call, we will discuss your project with you and then schedule a visit.
We Visit Your Property
Once we see the site, we can advise you of the right options and give you an estimate
We Complete The Work
On a pre-scheduled date our crew will arrive and complete the work as agreed.
Ongoing Support & Care
We will follow up on the work and provide ongoing care for your trees, if needed.